awards
2,059 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Calypon Playdate [M]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 11:20:36 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
It was time to get comfy, no more sleeping on cots inside musty prison cells! The girlygang was overdue for a slumber party!

Conveniently, Andrea’s dragon onesie doubled as pajamas. Elise’s mansion in Lilycove was selected as the venue due to its size. Sadly, the other girlies were unable to attend, but the princess and her leporine partner were good enough company.

Andrea sipped a cup of hot cocoa, while huddling close to the pillows. A movie about a Grimmsnarl falling in love with a Hatterene played on the TV. “I’ve never watched this movie before. I like the songs in it.” The girl mused.

“Pon~!” Ogerpon was seemingly a big fan of the green troll, since she watched his exploits with vested interest, her eyes practically glued to the screen.
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,903 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Calypon Playdate [M]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 18:44:10 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calcifet elise"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimages"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
The holy sword only protects the king,[break]
It is the king's power that protects the country.

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

She really needed relaxation after the grueling prison time that the Weakling Ward had to endure from the poisonous wardens, the Megalopolan, and the Pecharunt. A soft bed was more comfortable than the cot she slept on and a slumber party with and her new ogress friend was what Elise was looking forward to![break][break]

A movie is played on the television where the romantic plotline was about a Grimmsnarl falling in love with a Hatterene. Elise takes a sip out of a can of iced tea while she sits onto a soft mint green pillow. Charles’ eyes seemed to be glued to the television screen since it was pretty obvious that the shard of Calyrex was interested in the Hatterene’s scenes too.[break][break]

“I think I have not seen this film either.” The royal diplomat speaks to her fellow girlygang member and minor league gym leader. All while the hare king looks up to the screen in awe from the spells that the Hatterene character casts. “Cro-rown…”

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break][break]

[break]
♔ notes here

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent: #D0BDF0!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D0BDF0; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .topimages"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: none; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#fff; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .calcifet .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifet .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".calcifet:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
2,059 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Calypon Playdate [M]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 20:24:23 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The Grimmsnarl and the Hatterene got into all sorts of adventures together, escaping an evil Dragonite and even fighting off a cunning Decidueye and its band of forest bandits. With such all-star action, no wonder this movie had gripped both legendaries’ attention.

“They seem to really like it.” Andrea observed, smiling warmly. “I didn’t take Charles for a… what’s the word… cinephile?” She added, rubbing her chin in deep thought.

The PokéManiac’s attention shifted away from the screen and towards the Galarian ambassador. “So, what are you up to these days other than embassy work?” She asked.
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,903 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Calypon Playdate [M]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 19:18:24 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","calcifete elise"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","icon-ghost"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

The Galarian royal was glued to the screen showing the adventures of the Grimmsnarl and his Hatterene lover. In an odd way, the pairing was almost like the Beauty and the Beast. Two Pokemon that had different appearances than each other, but loved each other for their personalities. [break][break]

She’ll watch the Calyrex’s blue eyes light up at the action packed scene with the Decidueye and his merry band. The diplomat thinks the little fledgeling king is adorable for liking that movie.[break][break]

“I showed him some movies, but he likes this one the most since he’s never seen it.” A reply came with s small laugh from the royal Galarian. “I’ve also never took your Ogerpon to be a movie buff either. She does look honestly cute when she’s interested.”

Well, Elise hoped that the Ogerpon didn’t dislike her too much after Elise tried to help pull the mask off.[break][break]

“Aside from my duties at the embassy, I’ve been getting some textbooks for the new semester at the Slateport University. Charles loves books himself, so I get him any book that he would like.” Her response came with a little smile over to the watching High King.[break][break]

[break]
♔ Notes here

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0!important; --headercolor:#922761!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".elly img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete"]--accent:#D0BDF0; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete b"]color:var(--accent); font:12px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .chartag"]font:12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifete .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifete .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifete .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifete .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
2,059 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Calypon Playdate [M]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 8:12:32 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
“Just call her Pon.” Andrea politely corrected the Galarian noblewoman. “I didn’t know she was a movie buff either. There’s a lot I don’t know about her, actually… I think she likes this one because the protagonist is also an ogre.” The cosplayer surmised.

Speaking of ogres, the big reveal happened halfway through the movie’s runtime: Hatterene had been cursed to turn into a Grimmsnarl herself every night. What a twist!

“Pon!”

Now Ogerpon was thoroughly invested. How would Grimmsnarl react upon finding out Hatterene’s secret? Would he continue to love her, or would he run away?

“I think the moral of the story is that true beauty’s on the inside.” Ogerpon’s caretaker mused, taking another sip of her warm, chocolatey beverage. “Hope you have a good semester, Elly! What kinds of books does Charles like?” She asked her fellow girlie.
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,903 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Calypon Playdate [M]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2024 22:26:29 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Out of most of the princess-y movies that Elise grew up with, this one really deconstructed most of the fairy tale tropes and ran with the Grimmsnarl being the main character. In some weird way, it was like she was watching Beauty and the Beast again, a favorite movie that also had the lesson of beauty being on the inside.[break][break]

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have called her by her species name when she’s named Pon.” The ambassador replies apologetically and smiles over to the green oni creature. “And I was hoping you’ll forgive me, Pon, for trying to take off the toxic chained mask. I was trying to be gentle about it, but I think you were scared of me.”[break][break]

While the movie scenes between the Grimmsnarl and the Hatterene were playing, Charles’ blue eyes appeare to be visibly lighting up at the two characters. “Rown…” This was all he could say in awe of the beauty that shone from the Hatterene.[break][break]

“He really likes the Matter of Galar series and I’m probably almost embarrassed to say this too, but he also likes the slice of life manga I read to him sometimes.” The Galarian princess gets a bit flustered since Charles had taken a liking to the ones imported from the Johto region. “I bought both volumes of Kimi ni Todoke and Komi-san, so that we can read together.”.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Notes here

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
2,059 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Calypon Playdate [M]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2024 10:47:49 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
“P-poni?”

The ogress stared up at Elise with her big, starry eyes. Why was the princess apologizing? Pon was the one that beat her up. Pon should be the one asking for forgiveness.

“I was a bit rough too, but in the end, we managed to free her from the Toxic Chain, so it’s all good!” Beamed Andrea, placing a hand between Ogerpon’s horns and rubbing gently.

The movie kept playing, but the ending will not be spoiled here. Any curious readers would have to watch it for themselves to find out what happens.

Speaking of reading, the king apparently liked classic literature as well as manga. The young PokéManiac held back a giggle. “I don’t think it’s embarrassing at all. In fact, I think it’s a good thing! Legendary Pokémon are still people, after all.”
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,903 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Calypon Playdate [M]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2024 21:21:31 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Starry eyes from the Ogerpon would show a look of confusion from the grass type legendary Pokemon. “Yes, I remember that you really worked hard to free her from the Toxic Chain. I’m glad that it’s all good with Pon now.” And Elise still had people who would frame her as a killer, all because she had followed a logic that would put Hoenn in the least amount of danger from killing both the Megalopolan general and her legendary companion. [break][break]

Charles watches the film all the way until the film ends. The ending wouldn’t be spoiled here, it would run the fun of other readers that watched the film themselves.[break][break]

“Thank you, Andrea. At least, he can enjoy the books that I read to him every day. I get to borrow them from the muncipal library in Rustboro.” She smiles at her friend since she thinks Charles is still like a human being even when the shard is a god in her country. “Maybe Pon would love to read books for herself. I’m sure she’ll love fairy tales like the movie she was watching with Charles.”

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Notes here

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
2,059 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Calypon Playdate [M]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2024 19:10:05 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea beamed at Elise’s suggestion of letting Ogerpon read some story books. “That’s a great idea! I don’t know if Pon can read, but if she can’t, I’ll read them for her. I bet she’d enjoy some manga too.”

“Po-o-o…” The diminutive ogress let out a yawn, eyelids going heavy.

“Alright, looks like it’s nap time.” Said the ogre’s caretaker, tucking herself and Ogerpon underneath a large, comfy blanket. “Say goodnight to Elly and Charles.”

“Ponyo.”

“This was fun!” The pajama-clad woman then whispered to her fellow girlygang member. “I’m glad we got to hang out tonight, even if the other girlies couldn’t join us.” This slumber party would have been so much better with all six of them.
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,903 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Calypon Playdate [M]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2024 16:36:45 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Elise is sure that Pon can understand some words, so she’ll be happy to do the same for the little female ogre. “I’m sure it’ll be a good bonding experience and if she likes, I can read for her too since I have a lot of books at home.” At least, it will give her comfort that Pon didn’t have any negative feelings towards the way that Elise tried to help her get the mask on before the Toxic Chain claimed her.[break][break]

The Calyrex shard yawns too and his blue eyes begin to droop. “It’s sleep time for Charles too.” A nod came from the ambassador while Elise tucks herself and her hare king into the spare blanket that Andrea gave them. “Good night, Pon and good night to you too, Andrea.”[break][break]

Sadly, Elise did wish the rest of the girlies could join them for the slumber party, but it was what it was right now. “I’m very glad that I get to join you for the slumber party even when the rest aren’t there.” She replies to her girlygang friend while she looks over to the hare king to see if he was sleeping.[break][break]

And he was totally conked out from watching the movie with Pon. [break][break]

Tiredness sweeps over the Galarian princess and she drifts to sleep too. Peacefully, in fact, like the sleeping princess whose bed was covered in thorns, brambles, and little roses.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Notes here

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Calypon Playdate [M]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 2:03:59 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven